All Coworking Vorarlberg locations allow you to work in a professional environment with infrastructure that varies depending on the location.
Meeting infrastructure is an essential element so that working with employees in the team, with external or also for project meetings or project initiations can succeed. Generally speaking, therefore:
- We have office workplaces everywhere - most of them in Feldkirch, the fewest in Suna.
- Each location has sufficient meeting rooms, which can be booked directly by coworking members at short notice.
- As an external user of the premises it is also available - a bit more expensive, to be paid directly and in advance and in order.... First we book for the coworkers and then in second prio external. When the rooms are booked, the services are very similar.
- Seminar rooms for larger events are mainly in Dornbirn - the surroundings in the listed Rüsch Villa also contribute to a feeling of well-being. In Lustenau, space is available for events for up to 150 people.
Simply select the available offer at the location, all details are updated daily. Reservations and bookings in the plannable future are also included. It therefore reflects the current booking situation very well. The bookable rooms are described in detail. Photos and instructions for use are included.
For the booking of the rooms it is unimportant for price considerations which room is used. One can, if one wishes - and it is free - also use a large meeting room for work. Only the use by several people increases the price. The price is made up of a base fee and a participant fee. For coworking members, this participant fee is 30% discounted.
The capacity of the rooms can usually be used flexibly, as they can be additionally equipped with chairs, or can be reduced if necessary. The capacity details on the detailed pages refer to standard seating.
All prices are exclusive 20% VAT. For Switzerland 7.7% VAT and a daily updated conversion rate € - sFr are applied.
As a Fixdesk user, 32 hours (see user agreement) are already included in the offer; if it goes beyond this range, further packages can be booked. Coworking members with an annual membership are equal to FixDesk users and reserve additional time in the desired premises. The current availability is displayed. It is necessary to create an account for booking!
The use of the premises of members is also valid for the other locations with these discounted prices.
|2h unit||Half day||Full day|
|2 participants||€ 11.-||€ 22.-||€ 36.-|
|4 participants||€ 12,75.-||€ 25,50.-||€ 43.-|
|6 participants||€ 16,25.-||€ 32,50.-||€ 57.-|
|10 participants||€ 23,25.-||€ 46,50.-||€ 85.-|
|10h block à 2h divisible up to max 6 persons||€ 71.-|
|20h block à 2h divisible up to max 6 persons||€ 125.-|
The 10h/20h blocks are only available to Fixdesk users, a split of these additional 10h /20h blocks can be done directly in the booking mask in the reservation tool. Again, only via logged in user access.
As an external visitor to the coworking, the rooms are also available for seminars, project meetings or other events.
As a Flexdesk user, you can book additional seminar rooms. Depending on availability, additional rooms can also be booked by the locations.
|Half day||Full day|
|2 participants||€ 30.-||€ 49.-|
|4 participants||€ 40.-||€ 67.-|
|6 participants||€ 50.-||€ 85.-|
|10 participants||€ 70.-||€ 121.-|
|14 participants||€ 90.-||€ 157.-|
In the booking system, the costs for any additional equipment required, such as beamer, flipchart, presentation equipment, can be selected directly and can be booked and reserved directly.
As annoying as it is sometimes, it can happen that an event is cancelled. The following regulation for cancellations in the event of a justified cancellation will be applied in this case.
- If you cancel less than 1 week before the start of the event, 60% will be charged.
- 2 weeks before the beginning of the event 45% will be charged.
- 3 weeks before the beginning of the event 30% will be charged
- 4 weeks before the start 20% will be charged
If a room/seminar is booked and no one shows up - the entire outstanding amount will be charged.
Within the framework of a membership, we have the possibility for external to receive the same benefits as the coworking members. Essentially, this simplifies reservations, allows cancellations to be made free of charge, and allows payment to be made on account after the fact.
Yes, that is also possible - but for that we need thedirect vote. We have several possibilities.
- a maximum of 30 - 40 persons in Dornbirn are possible on request
- a maximum of 20 in Feldkirch, or outside events with up to 150 people.
- During the day 120 persons in Lustenau, evening events up to 150 - 200 persons.
- Completely different events with outdoor activities arepossible in Italy. Casa con anima is the environment we use for this.