These are the available meeting rooms in Feldkirch Coworking
Just select the desired room below!
After registering as a Member, a Direct Online Booking is available, and this allows an automatic Reservation. If you are not yet a member, we will contact you after registration to allocate the selected spaces.
The invoice is due on booking, for prompt payment. (See the Terms and Conditions for Non Members)
Members can - when provided - use the free subscription or book it at any time. Payment can be done immediately, or also afterwards with invoice.
General information on all Seminar and Meeting rooms in Feldkirch Coworking:
- Flipchart and Presentation case are to be reserved. When required, they can be provided for each seminar and meeting room, if available.
- Contact the Coworking Secretariat to clarify access to the rooms (keys or access code) in advance, by telephone or e-mail.
- The kitchen can be used with pleasure (Using the coffee according to the Fair Use principle). According to the Coworking purpose, the kitchen will be left in a clean condition and the used dished put in the dishwasher.
- Leave the rooms as you found them.
- When leaving the seminar areas, close the balcony doors and bring shade into the room.
- All the seminar rooms in the open-plan area are air-conditioned.
- Some Seminar rooms in the open-plan area have a telephone. Here you can use the door opening by entering 51 7*3. 151 is just the Telephone station!
- The pictures of the rooms show the standard seating. Tables and chairs can be changed - please return them back at the end of the event!
- Smoking inside the building is forbidden - the angels burning, can stay on the terrace, or at the main entrance below!
- It would be nice if, after a meeting or a break, we'd go quietly to the balcony or to the kitchen! There are usually some people working, and would like to stay that way, without being disturbed!
Buchung nur für registrierte Mitglieder möglich.